Accidents happen. Regardless of your company's efforts to create a safe work environment, your employee can get injured on the job.
When an accident happens, the best way to get the claim off to a good start is by reporting the claim timely. That's why we want to know about the claim as soon as you do. We offer on-line reporting with 24/7 accessibility. You can also fax the report of injury directly to the Pinnacle office located in your state.
We know how important it is for your injured employee to return to work safely and quickly. That's why we take a partnership approach to claims management. We will work closely with you, your employee and the medical provider to ensure the best outcome for everyone.
Cost Containment Programs
- Customized programs for each client
- Pro-active claims management
- Dedicated adjusters
- Three-point contact (24 hours)
- Prompt compensability investigations
- Subrogation investigations and recovery
- Plan of action on all claims
- Reserve evaluation and recommendations
- Management of service providers
- Open communication with clients
- Telephonic and on-site claim reviews
- Full compliance with state laws and regulations
- Medical bill review
- Preferred provider networks
- Pharmacy benefit
- Medical case management
- Utilization review
- Fraud identification and investigation
- Litigation management